Friday, March 2, 2012

Steak

Bourbon Steak
Whoa! Long time no speak! However, I have come back with a bang, and what's grander then steak? Bourbon steak is beyond yummy! And when I say yummy it's like mouth wateringly yummy!
We started with duck fat french fries (which are 10X better than normal fries and btw you know a place is good when they give you french fries to start). Then rolls which would make any carb queen sing. They were buttery and salty and everything you would hope pan made bread would be. Dream Rolls
I usually love a great appetizer but I dove right into what I came for: the steak. The steak was tender and perfectly cook. I added mac and cheese and spinach on the side (yum yum yum)
Steak: all that needs to be saidSpinachMac and Cheese... good cookin'
Bourbon Steak
2800 Pennsylvania Avenue
Northwest, Washington, DC
20007-3717
(Four Seasons Washington DC)

No comments:

Post a Comment