Saturday, March 31, 2012

Southern Hospitality

JT- YOU'RE A LEGEND! Despite my deep love for Southern cuisine & nysnc, I was a little nervous going to a restaurant owned by a pop star. However, I was craving the savory goodness of the south, so i decided to face my fears. My lunch consisted of BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS, PULLED PORK, FRIED PICKLES, MAC&CHEESE, and RED VELVET CAKE.
The poetry of this list should indicate how awesome this place was. The pulled pork was moist, the Mac&cheese was good (but not amazing), the fried pickles were awesome (I have had a lot of fried pickles in my time and these were the best), and the red velvet cake was divine. However the star was the chicken wings because they didn't wimp out on the spice- oh no no- it was spicy/ hot/ wonderful. Therefore, this little foodie was very happy and Justin Timberlake gets a big thumbsup!
Fried Pickles (ohh yeaaa)

No comments:

Post a Comment