Monday, October 24, 2011

Blue Ribbon is good for the soul

Nothing does good for the soul like sushi. Sushi will always be there for you; it doesn't make you gain weight, it is filling, and delicious.... bottom line: sushi is my best friend. I have always has an affinity for Japanese food. A few Japanese places make me feel like little 5 year old Nina again. The 5 year old Nina that craved food but especially Asian like no other.
There is the Japanese Restaurant in my town (Hanada Sushi), where they know what I am going to order before I order it which makes me feel special. Which sushi does (obsessive?i know, i know) and then there is Blue Ribbon in NYC. I haven't gotten to the point where they know what I'm going to order but we're getting there. Blue Ribbon is a foodies dream. The menu is complete with an amazing selection. While each bite contains a light, filling (but not fatty filling good filling), flavorful mouthful.
Miso Soup con Rice... Comfort at it's finest Veggie Tempura Pork DumplingSpicy Yellowtail
I live for this! Fresh Fresh Fresh Fresh, Delicious, Delicious, Delicious. It's the perfect meal!
This blog post is for my baby Claudia cause this was her Birthday din din. I hope my Baby Claud Claud feels soooo special

Blue Ribbon Sushi
308 West 58th Street, New York, NY 10019
Subway: Columbus Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment