Thursday, October 6, 2011

School Lunch

Chicken, corn, baby onions, peas over mashed potatoes and covered in southern gravy

When you think school lunch, you don't think what you see above. However, just like how PCS is no ordinary school, we don't have an ordinary lunch. Our culinary goddess, Deb whips up amazing meals every day at 7am with the help of Joseph. Side note, Joe and I share a pretty awesome secret handshake every time I grab my grub. Like how the kitchen is my favorite room in my house, the cafeteria is my favorite room in the school. Beside the fact that there is food, my possey is down there. Today started like every other day, I went down there during my 5th period free started talking to my sidekick, Genny about my deep affection for Anderson Cooper, when Deb came up to me and told me to try the lunch today. She made me a plate and I sat down and was ready to rumble. Everything went really well together. The dish was savory and sweet and had multiply textures to make a it a complete and great lunch. And, drum roll please........ it's healthy! Now, what else could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment