Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dang, Room Service



Tuna Tartare
The strength of my food cravings I like to compare to a pregnant women need for pickles or ice cream and just like a pregnant lady, I end up with a baby in my stomach (food baby, that is). Today my most frequent craving arose; ASIAN. At first my friends and I were going to Chinatown. However, the later it was, the farther uptown the restaurants got. Filipino was next on our plate but we didn't make it that far since Manhattan traffic was moving a little slowly and i remembered room service was right by where we were. We quickly hoped out of the taxi and rushed inside. I have been to Room Service once and attempted to go another time. The first time the service was horrible, the attempt my mom and I got yelled at. The third time (today) was better but it's just one of those places; good food, bad service. 2 out of the 3 of us started with Tuna Tartare (above) and the other bad a curry popper (right bellow). It was all amazing, therefore, making up for the service (today instead of being rude, they just ignored us, which I would rather). Then we got what we went there for; Pad Thai.

Curry Popper

Virgin Mango and Pomegranate Mojitos
Just makes a meal
Pad Thai
Okay Room Service Pad Thai, sure you're delicious, I will give you that and because of you god awful service I would love to say otherwise. However, last time I ate there the pad thai just had so much more flavor and spice making it different than any other. This time, It was like a lot of other Pad Thai that I have had (I only eat good pad thai though so don't doubt that Room Service isn't bringing it).
Oh Room Service if you got some good service you would get such a good score in my book but you're a lucky duck and your Tuna Tartare is amazing enough that I would put up with some ignoring.
Room Service 9th and 47th
Westside subway 1, to 50thst

No comments:

Post a Comment